2006-11-18

Stewart for Senate

I have decided to run for the Federal Senate in 2007. I do so as part of my efforts for a smaller and simpler government in Australia.

My basic philosophy on governments and their roles can still be viewed at
20 Keys for Governing.

In brief I am in favour of limited taxes, reduction of regulation, liberty, and real honesty in politics. I am against any government involvement in any sphere outside of those that are truly communal ( ie. defence, roads, police, justice etc). I wish to see governments powers of a non-communal nature returned to The People - where they belong and where they will be better managed.

If you support these measures I ask for your efforts in the next 12 months to help me change government in Australia.

Official Website:
StewartGlass.net

Related Phrases: Stewart Glass - Independent South Australian Candidate for the Australian Federal Senate 2007 / 2008. Not a member of the Liberal Party, the Labor Party (ALP), the National Party, the Greens, the Democrats or Family First.

Key words: Senate Candidate South Australia, Senate Candidates for South Australia, Senate Candidates SA, Australian Politics, Adelaide, Independent South Australian Senator, SA Senate, S.A, Libertarian, environment, Australian Senate, Federal Senate, Independant, Federal Election in 2007 or 2008, small government, simple government, smaller government, simpler government, "SA senate candidates", xenophon, onkaparinga, south australian senate candidates 2007